GIVE YOUR DOGS THE HEALTHY TEETH THEY DESERVE TO HAVE.
DOGS ARE PRONE TO ORAL DISEASE FROM LACK OF TEETH CLEANING.
- Dogs don’t like their teeth brushed.
- Vet Teeth Cleaning bills cost an arm and a leg.
- Let them do it on their own, save your money and save your dog’s teeth.
- Save more than $400+ a year with 6 minutes a day.
How it works:
- First, let your dog adapt to biting the brush for several uses, before adding toothpaste into the top reservoir. Do not add toothpaste onto the bristles, because they may just lick it off.
- Let them chew on it for 3 to 5 minutes.
- In less than 4 weeks their gum’s health and teeth color will start showing huge
- signs of improvement.